MODES OF PRESENTATION
A. Oral presentation
B. Poster presentation
LANGUAGE OF PRESENTATION
All presentation and abstracts should be submitted and delivered in English.
We invite abstract submissions for paper and poster presentations. The abstract should be between 150 – 300 words in length. It should address the following elements: Introduction, methods, results, discussion and conclusion.
Paper Presentation (15 minutes)
The paper is presented by an individual author or co-authors. Each presentation is allocated 15 minutes (including 5 minutes Q & A). Download full paper template here.
The poster is presented by a single author or group of co-authors for an interactive session. Listed are guidelines for poster presentations.
- Title - The title should be the same as in the submitted abstract. Include the title of your presentation at the top of the poster. Characters should be a minimum of 48 point font size. Your name, School or Centre should also be displayed on the poster.
- Size - The poster must be no less than A1 and no larger than A0 size (AO size is 841mm x 1189mm). Orientation of your poster must be in portrait style.
- Lettering - The poster should be easily readable at a distance of two metres. Use UPPER and lower case for general content as the use of all-capital text is difficult to read. Avoid using a mixture of type/font styles.
- Headings - 48 to 60 point font size is recommended for headings.
- Content - 24 to 32 font size single spaced is recommended. The text should be concise and easy to read.
The following websites provide some useful information on preparing effective posters for conference presentation.
Poster size should not exceed A0 format (841mm x 1189mm) in portrait (vertical) set-up. Posters will be available for viewing for the duration of the conference. The poster boards or the area designed for the sessions limits the dimension of the posters which is 841mm x 1189mm.
|Deadline for submission of abstract||30 November 2017|
|Email notification of acceptance||15 December 2017|
|Deadline for presenting author's registration||20 December 2017|
|Deadline for submission of full paper||25 December 2017|